Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 172: Dear Lilia

This is just a letter to myself. It helps to separate myself from my life so that I can be somewhat objective. Here is what I think I really need to hear/know/understand.

Dear Lilia,

You cannot love someone who doesn't love you, and you can't keep doing this to yourself. God wants more for you; He has more for you.

Listen when He calls to you, and keep knocking. Never stop knocking.

You need to realize that there is truth in your worth and your value. Why do you continually let people take what they want and need from you? Why do you insist on being poured out time and time again, only to become an empty shell in the end?

God needs to be in control of your life, and that means every part:

Your heart,
mind,
soul,
body,
relationships,
friendships,
struggles,
failures, and
successes.

Stop giving people power over your life, and recognize the difference between being loved and merely being acknowledged.

Stand strong, there is nothing to fear when He is with you.

There is only victory in Christ; remember this when you are strong and weak, happy and sad, struggling and content.

In Christ,


Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment