Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 98: Strangely Beautiful

I thought I could get a way with a lot. But God knows, and He sees. There are so many blessings in my life, but also there are so many suffocating weeds among the flowers. It's so easy to live outside of what He has for us, especially when we are caught up in everything we want and desire.

I think God is taking me back to Hawaii to bring me closer to Him. I think He is essentially telling me that enough is enough with certain situations in my life.

He is disciplining me in a painful way, but blessing me through it all.

It's strangely beautiful.

So, to end this incredibly vague and weird blog, God is teaching me that sometimes He will boldly reach into my story (like moving me 3,000 miles away from Oregon, which is now my home, where my friends are, etc.) to bring me back into His story.

Because, let's be honest...His story always has a better ending.

In Christ,


Lilia


No comments:

Post a Comment