Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 96: Short and Sweet

Today I learned a whole lot about a whole lot. As the person who is training me put it, “we're going to fit seven years of stuff into three days.”

Oh, boy.

God has graced me with an amazing opportunity to grow, learn, and feel like I'm actually doing something worthwhile. In the midst of the craziness, I find that I am being challenged, engaged, and it is really encouraging.

I've forgotten what it feels like to be a student. I've forgotten the focus, the desire to rise to the occasion, and of course, the constant stream of junk food. Today the woman training me gave me coconut hershey kisses...so...delicious....mmm.

I am encouraged, refreshed, and joyful in what I have in front of me.

And, as boring as it is, that's all I really have to say.

Love you, Jesus.



In Christ,



Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment