Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 124: Read This Book, And Tell Me What You Think!


A Return to Modesty, by Wendy Shalit. Read it, read it, read it. I'm not even finished with it, but I endorse it. This blog is just to put the word out there that this book is a refreshing look at what it means to be modest in our society. In a time when sexual liberation seems to be the only way to be 'independent' as a woman, this book challenges the status quo in a thoughtful and meaningful way.



Read on, sisters...and brothers, if you're so inclined :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I read it, I loved it, and I recommended it to someone...oh wait, it was you:) haha.
    Great book! And to think Wendy was only 23 when she wrote it. Shikes! I couldn't put that much logic together yesterday, at 27, like she did at her age.

    ReplyDelete