Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 32: Sometimes I Don't Know


Sometimes I don't know what God is doing in my life.

This is one of those times. One of those times when I feel like every door is being shut, and that I am somewhere I don't want to be for no reason.

I don't know why this is happening, but I do know this: my God loves me, and I have people praying for me. Between yesterday and today, I had three people directly encourage me and two of them mentioned how they had been praying for me.

Blessings are everywhere.

I know that He has called me according to his purpose, and I know that is good. The rest is up to Him.

God is teaching me patience, and trust, the two things I definitely avoid praying for...sigh. It's crazy how we forget that He, unlike us, actually knows what He's doing.

And it's shaping up to be quite a ride.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28.



In Christ,


Lilia

1 comment:

  1. I feel you, sista!
    I've been thinking about this verse as I've been wrestling with what the point is with some things in my life, also:
    "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do." -Ephesians 2:10

    You are beloved of God. God created YOU in Christ Jesus to do GOOD WORKS which God prepared IN ADVANCE for YOU to do. That means that God has a plan (imagine that) even when we haven't a clue where He's leading us or what's going on.
    That doesn't mean the not knowing doesn't annoy or frustrate. It means that if nothing else, we can be encouraged that God is intentional with us and prepared things in advance for us to walk in.

    I will pray that God's will would become clear in your life because I am convinced that God answers prayers...and He even tells us to pray without ceasing.

    Love you very much, C.

    ReplyDelete