Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 153: Master

Our children will also serve him. Future generations will hear about the wonders of the Lord. His righteous acts will be told to those not yet born. They will hear about everything he has done.” Psalm 22: 30-31

I will say to the LORD, 'You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” Psalm 16:2

I keep running into situations where I find myself challenged to really look at what I hold close in life. There are days I go without reading my bible, and entire conversations I have without every mentioning Jesus.

What does this say?

When you walk with the Lord, it is not a path that is carved out carefully. Often, it is a path covered with overgrown grass, tall weeds, and potholes. I find that I am one to try to travel this path as long as is possible, instead of taking time to prune and care for the relationship I have with God.

I have to keep telling myself; if He's not LORD, or master, of all, He's not LORD, or master, at all.

I challenge you to not go even one day, or a few hours, without reminding yourself of this truth.

It will save you the difficulty it brings me....

In Christ,


Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment