Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 147: Dependent


So, if you didn't know; I'm going to Thailand.

After catching a quick glimpse of a status update on Solid Rock's FB page, I thought that I would knock on that door and see what happened.

Naturally, God answered.

Ever since my friend Van Michael showed me a song called “Constance,” over five or six years ago, I have had a pull on my heart for children caught in the sex trade/human trafficking. But, I never really found a way to serve, or to get involved because of the own craziness and selfishness of my life.

When I went to Haiti, I feel like God broke down walls that were surrounding my heart and mind for a long time. I was always willing to step out and travel and have a good time for me. But, the concept of stepping out for Him was incredibly different. And, of course, so much better.

So, here I go again, relying completely on Him for everything I need. This time it's two weeks, and this time it's more money.

When you pray for a dependence on God, you certainly get it.

So here I am, hoping, praying, looking forward to all He has for me.  More details to come, soon.

In the meantime, please lease check out Remember Nhu, and the song “Constance” by Mr. J Medeiros!

In Christ,

Lilia

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.
    2005 Mazda MPV AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete