Thursday, October 20, 2011

365 days of learning

Lately, I've been learning.  A lot.  Like...whoa.

And, although God is a great teacher, and teaches me things daily, I often acknowledge Him in quick praise because I find myself so "busy," even though I really desire to soak in that learning and to devour everything that He is taking the time to offer to me.

Today, I experienced one of these learning moments, and I thought to myself:  "I know God teaches me something every day...so why don't I keep track of it?"  I love to write, and I used to blog on a regular basis, but lately I've been stuck in a rut trying to figure out what is worth writing about consistently.

And then this whole idea fell on my heart:

365 days of blogging about what God teaches me each day.
An entire year of sharing, with anyone who cares, what God is teaching me.

But, of course, in good "Hawaiian Time" fashion, I will start this blog...tomorrow ;)
Please pray for me, and keep me accountable.  I will think of this as my journal that everyone can read, but I am excited to track all of the lessons that the Lord takes His precious time to teach me.


In Christ,
Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment